Bizvibe is a B2B online platform that helps connect buyers and sellers to find the most appropriate platform for their business around the world. This helps buyers choose the right supplier.
Bizvibe for buyers and sellers
Bizvibe helps both sellers and buyers find the right solutions for them. Many companies are affiliated with Bizvibe.
- Accurate targeting of suppliers: A buyer can evaluate and list the sellers according to their needs.
- Real-time call: The buyer can communicate directly with the selected seller through the Bizvibe interface.
- Natural path to RFI / RFP: Buyers can easily get information about the products and services they want.
- Sales search: With this, the seller can target the right account so that there is more chance for the business instead of wasting time looking for who needs your service.
- Accurate targeting for buyers: Sellers can access all of the company’s information such as growth reports, social media updates, news, etc. so that it helps them target their customers accurately.
- Fast growth of fuel: Bizvibe helps salespeople grow their business by connecting them to their large database.
Green data centers
Bizvibe increases its focus on green Datacenters. As we all know it Data centers Consume more and more electricity and this is the main reason why companies are moving towards green data centers that use renewable energy. Eco-friendly services: This includes energy-efficient hardware, optimal software, natural cooling, and smart load balancing.
These services are what people want for a longer time. Green web-hosting providers use eco-friendly services. They use renewable energy to run their data centers. This trend is expected to have a strong impact on data processing and hosting companies.
Data processing and hosting of product and service categories
There are more than 10 million company profile data from 200+ countries available on Bizvibe. This includes data processing and hosting provider companies. The categories of data processing and hosting of products and services include:
- Cloud services such as cloud computing and cloud game services.
- Data analysis and data simulation services.
- Managed application hosting services.